• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

South Carolina struggling

rawdog

VIP Member
Miss State is holding their own against South Carolina. We really need SC to win this game, so they are still ranked high when we play them. Same with Georgia. Their struggling too. If all the teams on our schedule keep losing it's not going to help our cause.

ilovegators

VIP Member
They pulled out a victory with 14 points in the 4th quarter. This only helps the Gators case if they continue to win as well.

GATORSBABY23

Gator Fan
Was there really any doubt? Steve Spurrier I love you!!! No matter where you coach, you'll always have the gator fans heart!! Course when florida plays SC, I'm always pulling for the gators, but I do believe if florida has to lose, I'd rather it be to the coach that brought florida there first national championship!!! great job today coach spurrier!!!

Forkcock

Gator Fan
Hey guys, we love Spurrier too. He's a great coach and tells it like it is. We're looking forward to playing y'all again in Columbia this year. Last years game was one of the best I've ever seen but the end result sucked. Good luck until we meet again!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema