• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Soon Here: Spring Ball On the Way!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I keep waiting, hoping for some "big splash" to come along, something in the way of some "late additions" to this class, maybe a surprise or two from the transfer portal, that sort of thing...
But no matter what, at this point just the full new staff and actual 2022 line-up in person together on campus, working together for the first time will be call for excitement and new promise...
And it is ALMOST HERE!
SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(1 week later: So far, having "seen/heard" the little we've had access and exposure to so far, I AM at least already excited to see the parts begin to be assembled abd displayed ON THE FIELD: This is shaping up to be ONE "Orange vs Blue" game--whatever it is "called" and however it is in fact organized--that I am excitedly looking forward to. Glad for its timely "return", let's all hope it is mainly "played straight"...Safe, fun, but spirited.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema