• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Should Joiner play?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The charges have been dropped. Now the question remains: Should TJ start against LSU? Should he play at all?

Meyer stripped him of his captain status and hasn't said yet whether or not he'll play.

What do you think?

dbgator1

Gator Fan
I think he should play considering the charges were dropped which pretty much says he did nothing wrong. Meyer is gonna be hard on him but even the owner of the towing company said he had made arrangements to get the car and that it had happened just like that before and the people were not even arrested. Being in the spotlight is tough and he def. should have thought of that but it was just circumstance. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!

sbq80

VIP Member
Yes he should play & start. He already lost his "C" that is plenty since @ this point all he is really guilty of is making a stupid decision. All he or anyone else should be doing is; sleep>eat>class>workout>eat>sleep>practice>eat>
study(school & game film)>sleep

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I think he should play and start but I'm hearing he won't start. I hope he does though. But how much he sits out if that's the case is the question. Hopefully it's not a whole half. Since KJ would probably play and he quite frankly isn't very good.:confused:

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I agree that he should play. Everyone makes stupid decisions. I mean Penn State has its share of problems and I think Paterno lets his guys play. He's pretty hard on them for all their stupidness, but he doesn't punish the entire team for an idiotic act.

Losing his "C" I'm sure has made him feel stupid and ashamed. Hopefully ALL the Gator players will think twice before they do things. Come on guys...use your heads a little.

GO GATORS!!!!!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
of course he should play

stripping him of his captain status and the embarrassment of the situation is punishment enough

preachinGator

VIP Member
He will and IS playing. How much will depend on his replacement and Coach Meyer. He is now being punished for being out late not a crime. The crime part has been revoked so yo can't punish someone for something they DIDN'T do.

timbok

VIP Member
He should not play...Meyer should suspend him for one game,to teach him a lesson...u mess around while on my team..u get benched

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema