• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Should Carlos Dunlap play in the Sugar Bowl?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I haven't heard any official word yet from Urban Meyer (maybe some of you have?) ... but should Carlos Dunlap play in the Sugar Bowl?

JvilleJohnny

I think it depends on how he pleads his case to the President of UF, Foley, and UM, to explain whether or not he has learned his lesson. I think his presence could definitely be key in the game. but we can win without him.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I would let the sheriff decide. What was he actually charged with? Will they press charges? I don't think this should be a football matter--it's now a police matter. I suppose things would be different if the arresting officer threw Dunlap in the back of the squad car and drove him back to campus, but he didn't. Now, this is beyond football. If Alachua County is going to press charges, then don't play Dunlap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema