• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

seeking serious collectors of Gator memorabilia

pubint

Gator Fan
Publications International Ltd., a major U.S. publishing house near Chicago, is beginning work on a book covering the history of the University of Florida Gators. We are looking for a thorough, authentic collection of football memorabilia that spans the history of the team for our book.

We are specifically looking for ticket stubs, programs, photographs, bobble head dolls, figurines, bumper stickers, pennants, jerseys, footballs, helmets, newspaper clippings, almost anything autographed, and other unique memorabilia items. We can accept high-resolution files or will arrange a photo shoot near your location. If you are a collector and would appreciate this unique opportunity to share your collection with other Gator fans, or if you'd like more information, please email me at [email protected].

When responding to this ad, please include your top 10 most prized Gator memorabilia. Also, we may request more information about your collection so please be prepared to present a list of the contents of your collection so we may assess its value to our publication.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

I bet I have the most Gator memorabilia than anybody :)

Been going to gator coaches clinics with my dad since I as like 5.

I have Met Spurrier, Brett Nelson, Udonis Haslem, Matt Walsh, David Lee, Shot three pointers with Matt Bonner :)

And al the way to Noah, brewer and them haha..

Got like hundreds of autographs each.

Even been in gator basketball locker room with Udonis Haslem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema