• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEC vs BIG 12

Right now its 1-0 SEC with one game left. Best case for the SEC is 2-0 (100%). Best case for the big 12 is 1-1 (50%).

Before I get all kinds of crap, I think the Big 12 has a few good teams as does the SEC.

If there was any more sec big match ups please let me know Im not sure there are

castawaygator

VIP Member
before knowing the results of the last game i would put the conference strength like this:

SEC
BIG12

a distant third place
BIGEAST (although if you ONLY took USC out of the PAC10 i would have them instead)

followed by everyone else.

although if UT actually loses to Ohiostate this would make me seriously question the BIG12

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
before knowing the results of the last game i would put the conference strength like this:

SEC
BIG12

a distant third place
BIGEAST (although if you ONLY took USC out of the PAC10 i would have them instead)

although if UT actually loses to Ohiostate this would make me seriously question the BIG12

The Big East should be nowhere near the top 3. Along with the ACC, they have played the worst football of any conference.

If anything, the Mountain West should be mentioned as one of the best conferences.

castawaygator

VIP Member
i was refering to BCS conferences, otherwise i would fully agree with you. the Mountain West deserves some respect. as for #3 i would not put the BIG10 or ACC ahead of the BIGEAST when listing BCS conf.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)

SEC
BIG12

a distant third place

Based on strength of schedule this year and bowl wins, I would be hard-pressed to put my beloved SEC above Big 12 without knowing the results of the Texas-OSU and Florida-Oklahoma games. That being said, the BCS conferences should consider player fewer fluff games so that we can get better matchups, they can get more money, and the fans can have more to bicker about.

Leakfan12

VIP Member

SEC
BIG12

a distant third place

I doubt UT will lose to Overrated State, Ut what's to prove they belong in the NC game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema