• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEC Champs ring

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Here is what the SEC Championship rings look like. Tate Casey just posted this picture on his Facebook:

n2012189_26348.jpg

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
thats kinda cool, if it was mine, i would rather a couple big diamonds and like small emeralds making up the gator head. but i suppose 60 diamonds works, haha.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
That's crazy a Pro sports team doesn't get a ring as valuable as a college player?

and the sox ring also has 95 diamonds compared to the gaotrs 60 i belive it was...i guess it all has to do with whoever designs it

142494689_37b77bd5ac_m.jpg

and btw anyone know what the national championship ring looks like yet

UGAsucks

VIP Member
nope ive held and examied one i can personally say all it says is the player/coach/staff members name on the side

UFtb

VIP Member
that world series ring sucks imo. it's too plain. Not flashy enough like a superbowl ring.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
at the hof in cooperstown they have all the rings from past world chmps in a display and the marlins ring is the biggest ring I have ever seen in my life. that thing prob has 100+ diamonds in it and is the size of miami for real haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema