• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Schnellenberger back to Miami

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hope he rots down there.

HA! (Guess you feel the same way 'bout the "eeeewwww" as I do, not surprising given like myself you know the true history of our regents finally discontinuing the rivalry after escalating obnoxious physical violence and abuse by their players on the field and their fans off of it forced their hand--with the full support of Gator Nation, by that point)

Actually, doesn't this strike you as sort of pathetic? I thought Old George had found his proper role and niche at Fla. Atlantic, a paternal figure bringing his young players and program into the world of big time college football and getting them up to speed. Hell, he played a similar role at UM all those years ago; this is like conceding how far they've fallen--apparently even further than I THOUGHT!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema