• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Road March for Cancer Research

wareagle044

Gator Fan
Hey guys, great site and i'm excited that this is my first post over here. We all know about Shon Coleman and what he and his family are going through. I have set up a fund to help support not just Shon but other kids in the same fight. I will be making a 25km road march here in Kosovo (deployed w/reserve unit on peace keeping mission). I have set up a tribute fund in Shon's name (approved by Shon's family) at St. Jude Children's Hospital. For every km that I march I would ask that donations be made. For example, if you wanted to donate a penny/km then your total donation would be 25 cents. If you wanted to donated 10.00/km your donation would be 250.00. Simple enough..just multiply whatever you're donating by 25. In two days of existence the fund has exceeded 3,000.00 and I had set the goal at 10,000.00. I will leave the fund going for as long as Shon is going through his treatment lasts and even longer if funds continue to pour in. I will be wearing a patch on my uniform along with 5 other soldiers deployed with me on the march which can be seen on the tribute page. These patches will be sent back to Shon and his family in the states. Each donation sends an e-mail to Shon to let him know that the Auburn family and others around the world support him and others in the same fight. Pass this link to friends family, rival boards, wherever you can. Together we can make a huge difference in others lives. Thanks so much and War Eagle!

**Rivalries are great fun and all but mean nothing when lives are on the line. Trying to get the SEC to come together in support of one of our own as well as others in this world struggling through this difficult fight.

The March will be on May 9th (http://www.dancon-march.com)

CLICK BELOW TO SUPPORT SHON AND THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER!
http://stj.convio.net/goto/wareagleshon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NicholeJaX