• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Richt: No heat with Florida's Meyer

dawgystyle

Gator Fan
yea the fans build up these kind of things to be bigger than what they really are, richt and meyer seem to to be good guys and realize that its a game and should be separate from "real" life.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
yea the fans build up these kind of things to be bigger than what they really are, richt and meyer seem to to be good guys and realize that its a game and should be separate from "real" life.

For once I agree with you. The only one who seems to be burning his bridges and making a bad impression of himself around the SEC seems to be Lane Kiffin - I'm sure we can agree on that, too.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
"When my wife had cervical cancer two years ago, two [SEC] coaches called me -- Steve Spurrier and Urban Meyer," Richt said. "Not that others didn't care, but they're the ones who called."
Richt said there's a mutual respect among the SEC coaches that binds them and rarely are there any heated moments when they get together in Destin, Fla., for the SEC spring meetings.
"Everybody understands the job and the issues that come with it," said Richt, who's the SEC's longest-tenured coach at his current school now that Tommy Tuberville and Phillip Fulmer are gone. "When we sit in those meetings in Destin, we all know we're really part of the same team and dealing with the same issues.
When they meet there this year the SEC will have to issue the most press passes in the history of the meeting......
hahaha I can't wait, and I don't need to remind any of you as to why either.

dawgystyle

Gator Fan
For once I agree with you. The only one who seems to be burning his bridges and making a bad impression of himself around the SEC seems to be Lane Kiffin - I'm sure we can agree on that, too.

oh yea we can agree on that for sure, I think Tennessee is going to have a long season this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema