• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Remember Percy was injured before the 06 SEC Championship Game

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Not all hope is lost. Percy is still listed as questionable... and remember against FSU in 2006 he was banged up and still played in the SEC Championship game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3737752

Harvin was in a similar situation two years ago. He was knocked out of the game in Tallahassee after slamming his head into a linebacker's knee. But he was back on the field the following week in Atlanta and earned most valuable player honors against Arkansas in the league title game.

He ran six times for 105 yards and a touchdown and caught five passes for 62 yards and a score.

"He plays well in this game," Meyer said. "He made that very clear to me a couple thousand times in the last two days. I love him."

Zach

Gator Fan
I love it that all Alabama fans are using this against us already. I've heard about five or six people already saying we have no chance without Percy. I would give anything for him to play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema