• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rainey: Gators better off without 'prima donnas'

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"This year, well, this year is different. And you get the sense that these guys can't wait to get the season started so they can stop answering questions about last year.

You also get the sense that as cliche as it might seem, this team has a real bond. That last year's lip-biting games and coach's health issues and weekly drama toughened their skin and brought them together.

"Everybody's sweet to each other," receiver Chris Rainey said. "We call each other, talk to each other. I don't care where you're at. Playing video tournaments at houses. It's a lot of fun this year like I've never seen before here."

More: http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20100805/COLUMNISTS/100809707/1044?Title=Rainey-Gators-better-off-without-prima-donnas-

jd_gator

Gator Fan
I like the team unity stuff but he probably was a little out of line on the prima donna comment but I am not there. I hope they do bond & go out and keep on kicking butt like we are used to watching.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema