• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Prepare Gators! Mallett Express is on it's way...

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Last year we played against the first pick in the draft Stafford and he threw for three picks same with the 2007 top pick Russell.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I've liked Ryan Mallet since I saw him in the Army All-American game. I haven't caught much of him at Arkansas, and I'm looking forward to seeing him play... and lose.

awebbf5

VIP Member
I wonder who will be our all american bbquer,id say saturday spikes wil have some good hog pork chops seering with a touch of bbq BAM lol.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Bring it on!
We're hungry!
Gators love hog!
picture.php

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Did Mallett play in that Michigan-Florida Capital One bowl game? I have a feeling Mallett may be using that game as motivation for this one.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Mallet is a good quarterback and will be playing on Sundays. He has a ton of passing yards and a 13-3 touchdown to interception ratio. His completion percentage isn't that great .. only around 56% I think. But this will be a good quarterback duel. I think he's capable of putting up one touchdown on our defense... but only one. :)

Quest

Gator Fan
Hey folks.. Hog fan here living in FL.. I hope the hogs can keep up and make it a good game. I'm kicking myself for not making the trip to Gainsville

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema