• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Poll: Who will the Bama/ LSU game?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
In 1996, the #2 FSU Seminole team beat the #1 Florida Gators 24-21. In the Sugar Bowl, the #2 Gators exacted their revenge, 52-20 over the #1 Noles.

The point of the history reminder is that typically the rematch goes the other way. I don't care who wins as long as the champ is SEC, but LSU fans annoy me less than Bama fans. Then again, Bama is a major recruiting rival, whereas LSU generally stays out of Florida. Net result: I want LSU to win.

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
I'm interested to see the number this gets. I'm guessing this will be one of the lowest rated BCS NC games in recent history.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
(Note meaningless opinion above by brown-nosing interloper dying for attention--whose true and only reason for posting this kind of empty crap is to display his irritating avatar-quote-and-profile-pic all over our site...just calling him out on it, Gators, so we can laugh at HIM instead!)

The FACT is, it's ALL SEC...so that makes it worth watching from OUR POV, regardless (and, as some wags have already noted, apparently the only way that the rest of the college football world will see a team from our Conference finally LOSE a BCS National Championship Game). It's a compelling match-up regardless, if you like defense--which I know a lot of more casual fans do NOT, but first, that's THEIR prob, and second, anyway, ya never know...
I'm thinking E- has it pretty well broken down (as usual): rematches tend to go to the "almost-won-last-time-team", so ad-'Bama (and they actually controlled play in the reg. season game, but made crucial mistakes and didn't capitalize--but STILL only lost by a FG, soooo...), BUT in terms of net-reasons-Tide-win-is bad-for-Gators, Bottom Line=Geaux Tigers--but I admit I have trouble even typing that, let alone saying it out loud.

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
(Note meaningless opinion above by brown-nosing interloper dying for attention--whose true and only reason for posting this kind of empty crap is to display his irritating avatar-quote-and-profile-pic all over our site...just calling him out on it, Gators, so we can laugh at HIM instead!)

The FACT is, it's ALL SEC...so that makes it worth watching from OUR POV, regardless (and, as some wags have already noted, apparently the only way that the rest of the college football world will see a team from our Conference finally LOSE a BCS National Championship Game). It's a compelling match-up regardless, if you like defense--which I know a lot of more casual fans do NOT, but first, that's THEIR prob, and second, anyway, ya never know...
I'm thinking E- has it pretty well broken down (as usual): rematches tend to go to the "almost-won-last-time-team", so ad-'Bama (and they actually controlled play in the reg. season game, but made crucial mistakes and didn't capitalize--but STILL only lost by a FG, soooo...), BUT in terms of net-reasons-Tide-win-is bad-for-Gators, Bottom Line=Geaux Tigers--but I admit I have trouble even typing that, let alone saying it out loud.

In all seriousness I have never met anyone as gay as you on any message board I have visited. Dude chill with the stalking fag.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wow. This "response" pretty well speaks for itself. Remember: we are dealing here with (supposedly) a senior at tOSU, a self-identified "conservative" and "strong Christian". I leave any verdict to all of you, fellow Gators.
(Oh, and don't miss the little declaration that has replaced that lame "We're into Urban whine whine whine"-thing he USED to have on his profile--no matter what you make of it, I hope you are more comfortable in your own sexuality than this disturbed young man is.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema