• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Percy is an F'in BEAST!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Anyone see the pics of Percy at the recent Gator Charity Challenge? I would not want to mess with him!

percy-1.jpg

percy-2.jpg

percy-3.jpg

lilChomp

VIP Member
He is definitely jacked in the upperbody but don't his legs look kinda skinny?

BTW... Tebow would still win in an arm wrestle contest.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
His upper body is huge and he is looking like a RB more than a WR, but his legs are still kinda small cuz he's as fast as lightning

GatorFanInVA

Gator Fan
definately impressive. how fast did he put on that meat? He lived in the gym (literally) or had some help. I'm from his hometown so I am not busting on my boy, but...

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
definately impressive. how fast did he put on that meat? He lived in the gym (literally) or had some help. I'm from his hometown so I am not busting on my boy, but...

i dont think he had any help, look at a pic from him in highschool, then freshman year, then his sophomore year, and then these new pics of him... there is a clear progression from year to year

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema