• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Percy finally practices!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Percy Harvin participated in his first practice of the preseason on Saturday. Meyer said he didn't go full speed, but that there's still a chance he could play on Saturday.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I was watching last year's Florida/ FSU game yesterday. Man I hope Percy comes back as strong he was last year! He made so many plays in that game that just left me shaking my head.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'm glad they're being cautious with Percy since his off-season surgery, especially where he's a key player on offense.

Swampman

VIP Member
Percy finally hitting the practice fields is a good sign. It's the first piece of good news we've heard about him all summer.

awebbf5

VIP Member
personally i think we wont have any problem with the island warriors,so i think percy shouldnt play to much just let him get some game action and save him to run wild on cryami.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema