• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Panteliodis, UF drop opener to UCLA, 11-3

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
OMAHA, Neb. - "Trevor Bauer struck out 11 in strong seven innings and set the UCLA season record, and the Bruins cranked up their offense to beat the Gators 11-3 in the College World Series on Saturday night.

The Bruins (49-14), who went two-and-out in each of their only two previous Omaha appearances, will play first-time CWS qualifier TCU in a Bracket 1 winners' game on Monday night.

Florida (47-16), the No. 3 national seed, meets Florida State in a Monday afternoon elimination game."

Let's regroup and beat that school out west: http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/jun/20/200219/sp-panteliodis-uf-drop-opener-to-ucla-11-3/sports-colleges-gators/

AK Gator

Gator Fan
I was pretty hopeful when they were able to kill the loaded bases by getting two strike outs. After that, though, it was pretty much just a slow and miserable loss. I had hoped for more, but since we aren't out yet there is plenty of time to regroup and survive against FSU. I have one person going on about how Oklahoma will be further than we will and another saying the same thing about South Carolina, so the plus side of our loss is that one of them will have to be quiet for a day once the two teams play.

Go Gators and I hope that they start off a solid run of games by taking down the Seminoles tomorrow!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema