• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Our problems = BRANTLEY

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
i just got the chance to watch urbans media day interview from the 27th, and he did seem overall confident. he always gives credit where credit is due , but the vibe he is giving off, to me, seems like he thinks we r gonna beat bama in bama.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
im glad u were right lol...we def needed that kind of game to get our heads right going into bama...

and on the talk of 'butterfingers' thompson, he has had the same prob since day 1 at UF. he catches a few easy ones, maybe breaks off 5,6 yrds, but cant come up with that big catch. The one he dropped in the endzone bounced off his numbers LOL. I will give him 1 more chance, but for me to change my opinion about him he HAS to make that catch against bama or I have lost all hope.

I'll join you on that boat. Others give him more credit, but I am losing my patience with the guy as a fan. Bama is a beast that needs to be slayed with everyone making those critical catches. We can get away with drops and Bad News Bears against Miami and South Florida, but Alabama? National champs? The beast that we will see again (we hope) in Atlanta? We will pay for each and every mistake. [Then again, Alabama will pay for each error they make. I'm not rolling over for Bama, and neither are the Gators.]

The Zooker

VIP Member
I'm glad I'm not coaching the Gators for this one. I have no idea whether I would call everything and go all out for the win or play it safe and save some things for Atlanta. The problem with showing them everything is that Saban adjusts better than pretty much every coach in the nation. It's hard enough to beat him once. But twice might be impossible. Whatever you exploited in the first game, he will have fixed by the second.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Exactly. Urban Meyer hates to lose, but we can win the East with or without a win in Tuscaloosa. UM is 2-2 against Saban, and can even it out to 3-3 in Atlanta. My crystal ball shows we come back stronger next year and make it 4-3 Urban. Looking at this week, the Urban Attack plays to win, but holds back to fight another day if we get pwned in the trenches during our scripted plays in the first few series.

Glad I'm not getting paid to coach either. Logic says we don't have to win this week. History says we have to win at all costs.

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
me n shortbus were talkin about this, alot of people think we will win 1 meeting with bama and lose the other, so if that plays true hopefully we win the second for the SEC champ. BUT i would LOVE to win BOTH hahah CHOMP CHOMP

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema