• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

One Month of Football

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Um, sorry—but that’s all I got, really.
That sums up this whole 2021 Gator Football Season.
Oh, maybe 5 weeks, if you look at it/count things a certain way.
But turns out that only the Gators themselves, under Dan Mullen, could manage to produce THAT:
Not COVID, empty stadiums, and/or anything/everything ELSE that came in the last coupla years...
Just “padding” now.
And why bother?
SING it (Take us out, Don):
“Turn out the lights,
the party’s over...”

Leakfan12

VIP Member
You said it the best. The best scenario for the Gators is losing one more game and finishing the season 9-4. I'm not looking forward to the Georgia game. Yes, there's a chance of an upset though unlikely. Maybe do damage against their defense but their Offense should have a field day. Should be interesting who will be the starting quarterback on the 30th will be.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You said it the best. The best scenario for the Gators is losing one more game and finishing the season 9-4. I'm not looking forward to the Georgia game. Yes, there's a chance of an upset though unlikely. Maybe do damage against their defense but their Offense should have a field day. Should be interesting who will be the starting quarterback on the 30th will be.
What I am most concerned with now is that we NOT lose AR15!!!
Y’all MUST have noted that whole biz with Richardson’s “dark hints” after the LSU game in answer to some pointed questions from reporters on the field in that game’s aftermath
—then Lane Kiffen’s vulturish Twitter action making SURE our QB KNOWS “the door will be OPEN” soon over at Ol’ Miss.
It is TOTALLY ON MULLEN NOW if we lose him. With the way he has managed (MISmanaged, as it turns out?) the balance and friendship between the two young QBs, it is now a tricky and touchy situation—but he has been MORE than fair, “loyal to a fault” when it comes to Emory...Now he must begin the same process with AR—the QB he MUST HOLD ONTO. If he is to lose one, it must be EMORY JONES...and Anthony Richardson must understand both that HE IS WANTED AND APPRECIATED HERE; If Emory chooses to leave and put in his Senior year elsewhere, well, so be it, but there can be no risking playing around with the best quarterback prospect we’ve had since the LAST “Number 15”!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
The good news is AR-15 did see significant playtime against LSU though is it enough? Also, if they lose AR-15 to Ole Miss, I'm considering throwing golf balls at Mullen and Kiffin (I went there). Unsure if I see AR-15 transferring because he will still have to wait for 2023 to play unless he successfully declares hardship and there's the FCS option. Jones if he graduates can immediately for 2022. I rather lose Jones to Ole Miss.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The good news is AR-15 did see significant playtime against LSU though is it enough? Also, if they lose AR-15 to Ole Miss, I'm considering throwing golf balls at Mullen and Kiffin (I went there). Unsure if I see AR-15 transferring because he will still have to wait for 2023 to play unless he successfully declares hardship and there's the FCS option. Jones if he graduates can immediately for 2022. I rather lose Jones to Ole Miss.
Yeah—but that’s not who Kiffee is AFTER...and it was AR who made “those comments” after Saturday’s game (though since “clarified”...NOTE: NOT exactly “retracted” however).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema