• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ole Miss our first SEC test

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Ole Miss is 14-1 (1-1 in the SEC). I'm surprised at how well our Gators have been playing basketball so far. They're shooting lights out. I'll be very impressed if they can beat yet another SEC team and be 3-0 heading into Lexington on Saturday.

CrimsonGator

Gator Fan
I have been very impressed with how the guys have played but I'm still not buying Ole Mrs. They look a bit slow and finds themselves in foul trouble a lot.

UF--78
OM--61

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
They already passed their first test. They went on the road to Alabama and won and played Auburn at home and won. Both games they were behind and they came back. That we are 2-0 means we we passed our first test.

CrimsonGator

Gator Fan
They already passed their first test. They went on the road to Alabama and won and played Auburn at home and won. Both games they were behind and they came back. That we are 2-0 means we we passed our first test.

I agree Bama and the Barn are a couple of young talented teams who deserve to be thought of as tests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema