• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

November to remember?

News Bot

News Bot
We’ve given you September and October, now it’s time for November as we break the SEC schedules into thirds.
Of course, the only week that really matters is Florida’s open week when I get to watch three TVs and cook my chili without my wife complaining about the mess. That week, there are only two SEC games of significance — Tennessee-Alabama and Auburn-LSU — which stinks but I can work with it.
Here are the November schedules ranked. Next up — 1 through 12 ranking of the overall schedules. And yes, I’m looking forward to football season. Thanks for asking.
1. Alabama. LSU, at Mississippi State, Georgia Southern, at Auburn. LSU game could be SEC title game.
2. Arkansas. South Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi State, at LSU. The good thing for the Piggies is three of them are at home.
3. LSU. At Alabama, Southern Miss, at Ole Miss, Arkansas. Thinking about LSU-Arky with what could be on the line should get you through the summer.
4. Mississippi State. UT-Martin, Alabama, at Arkansas, Ole Miss. Think Bulldogs might be looking past UT-Martin?
5. Florida. Vanderbilt, at South Carolina, Furman, Florida State. A couple of revenge games for the Gators.
6. Auburn. Samford, at Georgia, Alabama. Open week really should help Tigers.
7. South Carolina. At Arkansas, Florida, Citadel, Clemson. Gamies may need that Arkansas game this year.
8. Ole Miss. At Kentucky, Louisiana Tech, LSU, at Mississippi State. Egg Bowl could scramble the season for Black Bears.
9. Georgia. New Mexico State, Auburn, Kentucky, at Georgia Tech. If Doggies can get to November with a chance, they could have a special season.
10. Vanderbilt. At Florida, Kentucky, at Tennessee, at Wake Forest. Three road games to close season. Thanks for nothing.
11. Kentucky. Ole Miss, at Vanderbilt, at Georgia, Tennessee. You just don’t walk into Nashville and win. Actually, you do.
12. Tennessee. Middle Tennessee, at Arkansas, Vanderbilt, at Kentucky. Usual soft ending for the Vols.

Source: GatorSports.com - Dooley's Desk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema