• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Noah rockin the house

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Yeah, he looked more like the Noah from the tourney last year during the Ole Miss game. He hadn't looked like himself most of this season, but he was all over the place yesterday. It was nice to see him really playing to the crowd again and everything.

sammy

VIP Member
You have to love the passion and excitement noah brings to the games. He gets the rowdy reptiles pumped up like no one else. I love the chest bang too

joakim%20noah.jpg

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
You have to love the passion and excitement noah brings to the games. He gets the rowdy reptiles pumped up like no one else. I love the chest bang too

joakim%20noah.jpg
True. I can see how opposing fans would hate him, but as a Gator fan you just have to love his energy. He definitely knows how to get the crowd and his teammates pumped up.

sammy

VIP Member
Matt Walsh used to be the same way. Everyone HATED him because he was so energetic on the court. Jumping into the stands and sacrificing his body all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema