• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Noah is 'over it'

ilovegators

VIP Member
commenting on the ball situation with Vandy's coach...

"It's over with," Noah said. "I'm not really supposed to talk about it. All I can say is that ... I feel like people are just trying to get in my head. It's corny, but it's OK. Whatever. I'm over it. At the end of the day, if he tried to take the ball away from me, I wouldn't let him get it, either. I think that people are just trying to get in my head, and I'm not going to let that happen. They got us this time. Hopefully we get a chance to see them again in the (Southeastern Conference) tournament."

UFtb

VIP Member
There definitely should have been a technical foul called on the Vandy coach for that bonehead move. But from what I've heard is the Gators new that the coach picks the ball up every game. They watched tape on it.

But in no way should he have tried to swat Noah's hands.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema