• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Unis

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
any idea what they look like? I know they have an alligator look to em like parts of it looks like actual skin but thats it. anybody have any clue

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
I don't know, that's about all I've heard as well. They are wearing them today right?

i think against tennessee, eithe way itll be for a national audience, and im guessig they will be hideous, kinda like how we busted out alti unis for the georgia game 2 years ago.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
i dunno nike is pushing these hard and billy was kinda pushin em too from what ive heard. they are going to be more form fitting and more along the lines of what all the major marketers are going for in unis, kinda like the nhl's new ones. but yeah look for em against the vols

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema