• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New unis for SEC tourney

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Supposedly we will be wearing these during the tourney. I don't know how true this is though. Come to think of it, we will be the home team throughout I believe, so I don't see why we would wear dark unis. Who knows.

formfitting.jpg

http://deadspin.com/sports/college-basketball/dont-expect-your-rec-league-to-adopt-these-241656.php

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but even if those were USC jerseys, i'd still say they were ugly. The color combination is cool, but I HATE the spandex. Hopefully they don't try to transition all basketball jerseys to look like that. yuck!!!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
those colors for the gators are ridiculous, and i don't think the actual jersey is spandex, i just think the model is big and wearing a small jersey

i like the syracuse ones though (without the undershirt)

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
those colors for the gators are ridiculous, and i don't think the actual jersey is spandex, i just think the model is big and wearing a small jersey

i like the syracuse ones though (without the undershirt)

they said on the web sight that the model was "tightfitting." so they really are going to look different than regular jerseys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema