• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New time for kickoff...

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I'm relieved! Yeah, I know it's gonna be hot to watch the game in the middle of the day this early in the season, but I have to drive home afterward:)

It's always easier to drive 3 or 4 hours in the late afternoon than later at night!:) LOL

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I'm relieved! Yeah, I know it's gonna be hot to watch the game in the middle of the day this early in the season, but I have to drive home afterward:)

It's always easier to drive 3 or 4 hours in the late afternoon than later at night!:) LOL

I don't really care what time the game is. As long as we win I'm happy. :bananajump:

preachinGator

VIP Member
new kickoff time

Hey gtrgrl,
Which game in particular are you relieved about the kickoff time????
And you are right especially this early in the season, the sun will be up high!
GOD bless and Go GATORS!

suedon70

Gator Fan
I won't be at the game, but I'm just glad someone picked up the game so I can watch it live, rather than waiting until Sunday a.m. on Sun Sports!!!:Banana:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema