• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NCAA Playoff brackets

ilovegators

VIP Member
I really like Florida's chances of reaching the Final Four here. We would wax VT, and then get another shot at OSU.. I love it.

1196153818.jpg

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I think your wrong, virginia tech isn't the same team LSU waxed at the begining of the season, VT has only lost 2 games LSU and boston college, and now here they are playing for the ACC championship game. I think VT and florida would be a good game, I just don't see florida "waxing" them. especialy at blacksburg.

its2easy

VIP Member
I think your wrong, virginia tech isn't the same team LSU waxed at the begining of the season, VT has only lost 2 games LSU and boston college, and now here they are playing for the ACC championship game. I think VT and florida would be a good game, I just don't see florida "waxing" them. especialy at blacksburg.

And your a Gator fan?

GatorGuy8

VIP Member

Ummmmmmmmmmmm....we would destroy them. End of story.:D

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
YES i'm a huge gator fan, but I also believe in reality too, just cuz I don't think florida would wax VT doesn't mean I'm not a gator fan, I just don't think florida would kill them, or wax them, VT has history behind that team, like I said I think it would be a good game, oh my bad I see your point, YES i think florida would win, but we can sit back and talk what if this what if that, but until it happens, it's pointless in even talking about, we all know they need a play-off system, and yes if you'll find my post I typed last night, I said "right now" florida IS the BEST team in america, each team matches up differently. But to be a "gator fan" I'm suppose to say they'll blow out anyone? I 'm sorry I'm more of a reality fan.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
YES i'm a huge gator fan, but I also believe in reality too, just cuz I don't think florida would wax VT doesn't mean I'm not a gator fan, I just don't think florida would kill them, or wax them, VT has history behind that team, like I said I think it would be a good game, oh my bad I see your point, YES i think florida would win, but we can sit back and talk what if this what if that, but until it happens, it's pointless in even talking about, we all know they need a play-off system, and yes if you'll find my post I typed last night, I said "right now" florida IS the BEST team in america, each team matches up differently. But to be a "gator fan" I'm suppose to say they'll blow out anyone? I 'm sorry I'm more of a reality fan.

Really now?? So saying the Gators get the #1 Seed STILL in basketball qualifies you as a REALITY FAN?? I don't see it.:D

preachinGator

VIP Member
<<<-------GATOR.

Waxing or beating the snot or stomping or whatever against VT? Probably not. Beating them by 2 TD's. Sure, I can go with that.

This GATOR loves the Hayley GATOR. She seems a bit more intelligent than "some" GATORS I have seen in here.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Idk what conference sucks more. The ACC or the Big-10. VT choked against BC who lost to FSU who we absoleutly WAXED! So therefore we would WAX VT. Who cares if its in Blacksburg? Thats an easy place to play compared to Neyland or Tiger Stadium or at Auburn or places like that and we do fine in those places.

FanSmack

VIP Member
First off, this article is just a bunch of milarky IMO. Just another article to get people talking.

I don't think you see any kind of major change like this for at least 3 to 5 more years. Too much politics involved.

FanSmack

VIP Member
And if you were going to do 11 from the winners of the conference, you need to take 20 teams and give 4 teams bye's just to allow more non conference winners in there that deserve a shot.

Also, you would still have to use some sort of BCS ranking system for the at large bids.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
We can speculate about a play-off till the cows fly to russia, and it ain't gonna happen, I heard some of the analysis people and they said "MAYBE" and if at all it could work, is that they would have to shorten the season taking away non-conference games...I'm all for a play-off, cuz I think florida could very well win it again, I don't see us waxing no-one in that bracket, i'm sorry I just don't.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Idk what conference sucks more. The ACC or the Big-10. VT choked against BC who lost to FSU who we absoleutly WAXED! So therefore we would WAX VT. Who cares if its in Blacksburg? Thats an easy place to play compared to Neyland or Tiger Stadium or at Auburn or places like that and we do fine in those places.

a little off subject but that would be like saying Notre Dame could beat USC because Stanford beat USC and Notre Dame beat Stanford.

FanSmack

VIP Member
You can never say because Team A beat Team B and you beat Team B that you could beat Team A. Doesn't work that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema