• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

National Signing Day

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Tomorrow is the big day. :)

J-Ville and I are going to try and keep you guys as up-to-the-minute as possible with who has officially signed their Letter of Intent for the Gators.

I will be starting a new thread that will be updated each time somebody signs their LOI. Let's try and keep it as clean as possible and only have something put there if it is regards to another LOI coming in. We want to keep things as easy to navigate as possible so anybody browsing the board tomorrow looking for information can find it easily.

I will be pretty busy most of the morning since I have to proctor an exam in the morning and then have a class, so hopefully J-Ville can take care of a bunch then. I'll be on as much as I can the rest of the day. We also may try to hit up the chat room on occasion so we can talk about National Signing Day and questions can be asked.

Here's hoping for another unbelievable class for the Gators!!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
EXPECTED SIGNING TIMES: (Some will sign and fax in their LOI's early, but then do a 'ceremony signing' later in the day)

8:00 A.M.
Will Hill
William Green (will do another at 3:00)
Lerentee McCray (will do another at 11:00)
Sam Robey

8:15 A.M.
Ricky Barnum (will decide between UF & MICH)

9:00 A.M.
Omar Hunter
T.J. Pridemore

9:30 A.M.
Frankie Hammond Jr.

10:00 A.M.
Omarius Hines
Adrian Bushell

10:30 A.M.
Byran Jones

10:45 A.M.
Dee Finley

11:00 A.M.
Jeffrey Demps

12:45 P.M.
TJ Lawrence (will decide between UF, MICH, VT & SC)

1:00 P.M.
Ramon Buchanan (will decide between UF & MIA)

Already Enrolled
Brendan Beal
Jeremy Brown
Troy Epps
Janoris Jenkins
Carl Moore
Earl Okine
Matt Patchan
Caleb Sturgis

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
It looks like everyone from our verbal list is signed except Barnum and Buchanon. These were the 2 I was afraid could switch, so I guess we will have to sweat them out until they become official. I'm a little shocked that everybody would have gotten there LOI in this early, but that is what Rivals is showing. We'll put them up as official unless we hear otherwise.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I'm going to be sitting in the Recruiting Chat (just click on Live Chat at the top, I'm in the Gator Sports Talk room) while I proctor this exam if anybody is interested. It might take me a few minutes to notice you are there as I'm also proofing an exam at the same time, but would be happy to talk once I notice you are there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema