• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My first Gator game!!!!

greggcowan

VIP Member
My wife surprised me with the best birthday gift of my life. On October 20, I will be turning 39....and heading to Lexington!!!!

We are from Pennsylvania and are the biggest Gator fans north of Gainsville. I am so looking forward to this once in a lifetime chance to see our champs in person.

Anyone who might be attending the UK game..... I would love to meet some new gator fans and friends. Tail "gators" would love to stop bye and say hello.

Does anyone know where the "away team" aloted seats are at Kentucky? Id hate to get beaten for wearing orange and blue at my first game...LOL!

GO GATORS!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Congratulations! I can't think of many gifts cooler that going to a Gator game!!!!
Well, maybe a new car..... if it was orange or blue .... :)
lol

Amanda371

VIP Member
congrats!! I've actually never been to an away game.. FL/GA doesn't count! You have to attend at least one game at the swamp in your lifetime though.. there is NOTHING like it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema