• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Michigan vs. Notre Dame

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Whose the better of these bad teams? Okay I guess I shouldn't call them bad, but come on 0-2. I guess someone's got to lose while the others win.

What's your prediction to this game.....who's going to win their first game of the season next week?

I predict........hmmmm......I'll get back to y'all on this....after I think on it a bit.

Wooo-hooo....GATORS....2-0

intimigator1

Gator Fan
I'm calling for a 0-0 tie. Neither of these teams deserves a win and if one does somehow manage to not trip itself up then it will begin the media's campaign to nominate them for the National Championship. :(

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Michigan will def win... they are way better than ND and they seem to be taking the losses harder and so they will probably work harder to win the next one, and they have too many offensive weapons

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Looks like it's a pretty even pretty even split....I have thought this over and I honestly don't want either of them to win, but if I really, really have to pick one.....uuummmmm....I guess I'll pick Notre Dame. I sooo don't like Michigan.

sbq80

VIP Member
I could care less about the two schools but I am a Weis fan so I will pull for ND. I know he will out coach Carr.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Isn't there any way for them both to lose. I don't like either of them. Although Penn State has already beaten Notre Dame. I would love to see Michigan get the butts handed to them by Notre Dame and then again by PSU next week!!!!

Swampman

VIP Member
Notre Dame is really bad. Michigan has so much talent I can't really see them losing this one.

Trivia ... When was the last time an 0-2 Michigan faced an 0-2 Notre Dame?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema