• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Michigan fan, i also come in peace

i came to this site because even tho i live in michigan and i am a michigan fan i love florida as well. and i dont need to hear the trash about how michigan sucks bcuz i alredy know. our players suck. and if anyone wants to know im glad u guys beat ohio states ass last year!!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
i came to this site because even tho i live in michigan and i am a michigan fan i love florida as well. and i dont need to hear the trash about how michigan sucks bcuz i alredy know. our players suck. and if anyone wants to know im glad u guys beat ohio states ass last year!!

Welcome.:D As long as you are respectful, everything will be just fine.;)

wow i just noticed u said that thanks for the support lol i think they won their division title for like the third straight year

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema