• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Manson will play

Swampman

VIP Member
Meyer said again that RB Markus Manson, moved there from cornerback earlier in the week, would play some Saturday.

I like this move a lot. The Gators RB problems are atrocious. Maybe he can bring a spark to the backfield

woodGator

Gator Fan
How about Hernandez at RB

Just found this board and was prompted to make my first post. Just a bit of thinking out loud. Why not use Aaron Hernandez at RB; he's already demonstrated that he can catch the ball and run with it. He did that when he turned a somewhat short pass into a 55 yard reception. We've used different playmakers at RB this year, why not him? I know he's only had 3 receptions but he's a big young kid and that would give us 2 big guys in the backfield especially on short yardage.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Just found this board and was prompted to make my first post. Just a bit of thinking out loud. Why not use Aaron Hernandez at RB; he's already demonstrated that he can catch the ball and run with it. He did that when he turned a somewhat short pass into a 55 yard reception. We've used different playmakers at RB this year, why not him? I know he's only had 3 receptions but he's a big young kid and that would give us 2 big guys in the backfield especially on short yardage.

How about.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Bad idea. He has never played the position and after that catch he...he...he...what?? He FUMBLED. No chance. Zero. Zipo.:D

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
How about.........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Bad idea. He has never played the position and after that catch he...he...he...what?? He FUMBLED. No chance. Zero. Zipo.:D

when the Indy Colts go into shotgun with 2 backs the 2 backs they use are their RB Addai and their TE Ben Utecht (sp?)

I think we should do the same thing, using either Hernandez, as a bigger threat, or Ingram, as a more agile threat... because all u have to do is line up and throw a couple times in that formation then, BOOM, draw play to the TE, hopefully catching the D off guard

We honestly have so many weapons on offense that nothing would surprise me. Then again, seeing a Pouncey at RB in short yardage situations would be interesting! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema