• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Made my day!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
:bananajump: :bananajump:

I don't have season tickets... :(And the one game I usually get tickets in block seating with my school's reunion was already sold out...(TN game sold out quickly) so last spring I just gave it a shot and called the ticket office (I'm a Gator grad) and asked for what's available... of course, all the SEC games were sold out, and fsu, but they said I could order tickets for the games not listed as sold out yet. The guy said he couldn't promise, but I could order them and see what happens....

I GOT TICKETS TO 3 GAMES IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!! WOO HOO!
Including THE SEASON KICKOFF...Western Kentucky!!!!

And 2 of the games are down in section 22, in a real close row! WOWEE!!!
:Banana: I am so happy....

See y'all there!

preachinGator

VIP Member
wowee

Wowee is right! Good for you. I'm telling you, it would be worth the trip to wander around campus game day of the Tenn. game. A lot of drinking going on the night before that game. That is one game I really wanted to go to but I have a church meeting I have to be at. UUhhggggg! I know I am repenting!
I AM going to the LSWHO game!
WooHoooo. Look for me...I will have on Blue and Orange!!! lol:Banana:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema