• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU Fan In Peace

Chino

Gator Fan
Hello everyone. Great looking forum here. Yes, I am an LSU fan, but I am not here to argue, or fight, or cause any trouble. I am rooting for the Gators like crazy this weekend, and I hope they shut those obnoxious Alabama fans up. I hope that Florida blows them out, and I don't see why they can't. There offense is amazing, and Tim Tebow is just all awesomeness. I'll see you guys around the forum, and I'll be cheering on your Gators on Saturday, and also If they make it to the national championship. Hope I didn't jinx lol.

:)

How does that make you feel knowing that LSU is pulling for you? It is sort of like having Miami or Fla St. pulling for us to beat Florida. Thanks, but no thanks!

castawaygator

VIP Member
hey as long as they are not nasty about it, i am cool with it. same goes to auburn fans and any other school's fans hoping that the gators win.

obviously no FSU or Miami fans will like seeing UF win a NC since that would affect their recruiting.

btw lsu fan your not the first lsu fan here, someone else came here looking for tailgate info. if you can, try to tailgate with him he has a kickass trailer covered in LSU colors.

as for the bama fans, from what i have heard from other SEC fans not on this forum, it seams they hate the gators out of envy, but they just plain hate bama and saban.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
How does that make you feel knowing that LSU is pulling for you? It is sort of like having Miami or Fla St. pulling for us to beat Florida. Thanks, but no thanks!

Hey you there - play nice. You're on a Gator board, so show some class.

Welcome aboard Chino, and thanks for your support!

GO GATORS!!!!!

I'm working with a 'bama fan who is so obnoxious that people who HATE the Gators hope we will beat the tide, just to shut him up. He had some Georgia fanboys for a while but even they are starting to steer clear of him. All I ever hear him say is "Ole Miss" whenever I am around. Evidently he has not watched a minute of Gator football since that game.

Found out he is leaving PRIOR to the SEC championship game, which just makes me laugh. There will be several Gator fans eagerly awaiting his return in a year or so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema