• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

lol Georgia is getting owned by msu

even though its 6-3 UGA has looked terrible this game should of been over in the first quarter. but I guess UGA aint that good. They are driving now, but it s been that way all game and look at the score with 5 minutes left in the 3rd... Oregon state and pitt game all over again

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I'm rooting for the SEC team. I'll even root for Ole Miss against Texas Tech, even though I think they'll lose.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'm rooting for the SEC team. I'll even root for Ole Miss against Texas Tech, even though I think they'll lose.

As a rule I always root for the SEC, even though I have to swallow hard when it's UGA ot Tennessee.

South Carolina was a disappointment against Iowa in the Outback Bowl; IMHO (and if any Spurrier-worshipper wants to call me out over what I'm going to say, I don't care) it's time for SOS to retire and call it a career. It seemed as though he couldn't get his guys motivated, there was obvious instability at the QB position and his receivers couldn't complete passes to save their lives. Captain Munnerlyn and another of the Cocks' underclassmen declared for the NFL draft after that game.

Georgia beat Mich. State in the Cap One; I was watching the Clemson-Nebraska matchup in the Gator Bowl so I didn't catch that one, but they managed to come back and win it.

LSU was dominant and went RUTS on Georgia Tech to win the Chick-Fil-A; that one I did watch from start to finish.

So far the SEC is 3-1; I expect Ole Miss to give Texas Tech a challenge in the Cotton Bowl and plan to watch that game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema