• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Liberty vs UF

bballstar3

Gator Fan
Yeah it should definately be an easy game for them, especially while they're riding that 5-game winning streak and playing a team who has lost 6 straight. It will be very tough for Liberty to get a win. The gators seem unstoppable at the moment.

sammy

VIP Member
We should blow Liberty away, but who is this guy Larry Blair? He's averaging 19.3 a game

bballstar3

Gator Fan
He has pretty impressive stats, but one guy is no match for a whole team, I don't think. It would be very sad if the Gators could not pull a win out of this one because of one good player.

Swampman

VIP Member
I'm surprised Liberty even decided to show up. 89-58? Damn that was a beat down.

I think the most telling stat is the Gators out rebounded Liberty 47-19.

SportsPro

Gator Fan
He has pretty impressive stats, but one guy is no match for a whole team, I don't think. That gators should win this time, because as a whole they'er very good. I think they're goign to win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema