• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Leak has confidence he can succeed in the NFL

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
"The pros look for people who can make those 15-yard, 18-yard throws," Leak said. "It gives me a lot of confidence. That's what I'm built for; that's one of the things I do best."

When you're measured in a 5'11" at the senior bowl, you better have a lot going for you. I'm glad to see Leak has cofidence. After all he should...he does lead all former gator qbs in passing yards.

ilovegators

VIP Member
It's weird, because watching Leak over his career, it has always seemed like he lacked confidence. Like he was hesitant to make certain throws or to run and slide.

i'm glad that he has built up confidence now. You can't be unsure of yourself in the nfl.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Winning the National Championship game and being named Offensive MVP of it definitely can't hurt your confidence :cool:

Niz3l

Gator Fan
Leak will make a good backup who might down the years convert to an excellent starter with experience. The thing that sucks for him is his height.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema