• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kingsley Eguakun entering 2024 NFL Draft

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Redshirt junior offensive lineman Kingsley Eguakun of Jacksonville, Florida will forego his senior year and enter the NFL Draft. Kingsley earned his bachelor's degree in Criminology (Fall 2022) and was a three-time SEC Fall Academic Honor (2020-22).

YearSchoolGames
2019Florida2
2020Florida12
2021Florida13
2022Florida13
2023Florida4

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Redshirt junior offensive lineman Kingsley Eguakun of Jacksonville, Florida will forego his senior year and enter the NFL Draft. Kingsley earned his bachelor's degree in Criminology (Fall 2022) and was a three-time SEC Fall Academic Honor (2020-22).

YearSchoolGames
2019Florida2
2020Florida12
2021Florida13
2022Florida13
2023Florida4

Yep--saw this earlier todsy...ANOTHER gaping hole right where we cannot afford one.
I don't know what else I expected; I suppose I was HOPING he'd stay around one more season.
This sort of thing is exactly why I have been TRYING to avoid most of the "headline news" as to recruiting and the transfer portal.
I just don't see how we can make any real headway in this 2024 schedule (tougher than '23!) even if we HELD that once "oh so promising" 2024 recruiting class! And of course we AREN'T, so day-by-day my heart is sinking.
Better get on your HORSE, Billy: The recruiting needs to get back in gear, and y'all will need to show some better chops in the portal now...
Is all that too much to ask? Better NOT be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema