• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kiffin's at it again

inthestands

Gator Fan
Hey Doyle, why don't you get off this site and just go back to threesomes with your sister and your cousin. Although, I wouldn't be suprised if your sister even gave you a wrong number... like all the other girls

Doyle Hargraves

Gator Fan
Damn, I love how you guys squirm now that the fat man aint in charge up here anymore! New 'tude in K-town swamp dwellers. Look forward to seeing you guys on the field. Much love, Doyle.

inthestands

Gator Fan
Damn, I love how you guys squirm now that the fat man aint in charge up here anymore! New 'tude in K-town swamp dwellers. Look forward to seeing you guys on the field. Much love, Doyle.

I don't think anyone is looking forward to that more that WE are... Your new "coach" took a bad NFL organization and made it worse... remember, the Raiders won almost as many games after Kiffy left as they won in the year and a half he lasted in Oakland. So they improved after he was fired. The guy has never done anything, he recruited a little bit at USC (but a monkey could recruit to USC) and when he was finally charged with doing something on his own... He failed miserably. Now he expects to come into a real football conference and beat proven coaches with his useless offense, his dad's defense (which is a cover 2 he will try to run with personel for a speed rushing cover 1 defense)... laughable at best... Plus, how can you take a guy seriously that daddy had to make him sit in the front of the bus because he couldn't behave on the recruiting trip... haha

Doyle Hargraves

Gator Fan
Look guys, I ain't here to stir up any mess. I truley respect you guys, really. Back in the day, when you guys had Spurrier, I dreamed of having a coach at UT like that. Instead i had ol' fatass who scurried into a corner anytime the ol' ball coach flinched. Damn, give me a break! Let me enjoy the swag! It's new to me! Anyhow, love him or hate him, Kiff be in charge at UT. I am loving it myself. I just want this rivalry to be what it should be; not all one sided like it has been for years. You know what I am saying to be true. Much love, Doyle.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Look guys, I ain't here to stir up any mess. I truley respect you guys, really. Back in the day, when you guys had Spurrier, I dreamed of having a coach at UT like that. Instead i had ol' fatass who scurried into a corner anytime the ol' ball coach flinched. Damn, give me a break! Let me enjoy the swag! It's new to me! Anyhow, love him or hate him, Kiff be in charge at UT. I am loving it myself. I just want this rivalry to be what it should be; not all one sided like it has been for years. You know what I am saying to be true. Much love, Doyle.

Fine and dandy if you love it, but don't come over here to a Gator board and tell Gator fans to "STFU" for voicing our point of view. Just as you're entitled to your opinion, we're entitled to ours.

This will all be settled on the field come 9/13.

Doyle Hargraves

Gator Fan
Fine and dandy if you love it, but don't come over here to a Gator board and tell Gator fans to "STFU" for voicing our point of view. Just as you're entitled to your opinion, we're entitled to ours.

This will all be settled on the field come 9/13.

Fair enough... I got a little over-excited today with the BB commitment. /salute you guys and sorry if I came across like an ass..

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Fair enough... I got a little over-excited today with the BB commitment. /salute you guys and sorry if I came across like an ass..

Well, we can say "been there, done that" just as all of y'all can; once Spurrier left in 2002 we had to put up with three years of sucking under Ron Zook until our AD finally realized he made a mistake and canned that loser. We finally have somebody decent again in Meyer, and we're happy with him - so we understand where you're coming from.

Doyle Hargraves

Gator Fan
Well, we can say "been there, done that" just as all of y'all can; once Spurrier left in 2002 we had to put up with three years of sucking under Ron Zook until our AD finally realized he made a mistake and canned that loser. We finally have somebody decent again in Meyer, and we're happy with him - so we understand where you're coming from.

/salute thanks for understanding. It has been awhile since I have anything to be happy about. Good luck to you guys, and see you next year.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
mutiny.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema