• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kiffin's at it again

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Somebody tell me whether or not bad-mouthing another school to a recruit is an NCAA recruiting violation (this story involves a player who committed to South Carolina):

"According to Jeffrey and Wilson, Kiffin told Jeffrey that if he chose the Gamecocks, he would end up pumping gas for the rest of his life like all the other players from that state who had gone to South Carolina.

Jeffrey was doing his best to stay awake at that point, but that comment from Kiffin woke him up. He clearly hasn't forgotten it, either.

"He said it, but it's not worth talking about," Jeffrey said.

Wilson was a little more diplomatic. He wrote it off as Kiffin pulling out all of the stops and simply not wanting to concede defeat. Wilson acknowledged that's about as negative as it got that morning."

Link: http://myespn.go.com/blogs/sec/0-5-172/A-peek-into-recruiting-with-South-Carolina-s-Jeffrey.html

Leakfan12

VIP Member
He's asking for an @$$ whooping in September. I admit felt sorry for him when he got fired from Oakland and didn't get his money. Now, I want to beat his @$$. Can we get Al Davis to paid him three million dollars if he quits as UcheaT coach?

inthestands

Gator Fan
I can't wait till this guy loses every game and UcheaT fires him. I honestly think this is his last shot as a head coach, if he gets fired at UT I think he will be pumping gas himself... lol... who pumps gas anymore for a living? I have never even seen a Full Serve gas station.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I wonder if somebody's starting a list of every one of Kittykin's gaffes. There's enough material already to fill several pages!

ShortBus

VIP Member
Kifftard.gif

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Among the list of the Raiders' grievances is an allegation that Kiffin gave internal information to opposing teams after he was terminated.
The letter, written by Raiders general counsel Jeff Birren, ended with this: "It cannot be in the best interest of the University to continue to serve as his ally in his personal, though misplaced, war to rewrite the past.
"Please understand that the Raiders intend to vigorously pursue all of its rights and remedies and we will not stand idly by as your employee continues to go out of his way to damage the Raiders."

Doyle Hargraves

Gator Fan
Somebody tell me whether or not bad-mouthing another school to a recruit is an NCAA recruiting violation (this story involves a player who committed to South Carolina):

"According to Jeffrey and Wilson, Kiffin told Jeffrey that if he chose the Gamecocks, he would end up pumping gas for the rest of his life like all the other players from that state who had gone to South Carolina.

Jeffrey was doing his best to stay awake at that point, but that comment from Kiffin woke him up. He clearly hasn't forgotten it, either.

"He said it, but it's not worth talking about," Jeffrey said.

Wilson was a little more diplomatic. He wrote it off as Kiffin pulling out all of the stops and simply not wanting to concede defeat. Wilson acknowledged that's about as negative as it got that morning."

Link: http://myespn.go.com/blogs/sec/0-5-172/A-peek-into-recruiting-with-South-Carolina-s-Jeffrey.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema