• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kiffin takes another swipe at Meyer...but this time

he doesn't mention his name!

“I like to have fun with some things,” Kiffin said. “The example I can give you is that Steve Spurrier came out the first day I was here and accused me of recruiting without having passed the test (as required by the NCAA).

“I didn’t call the (SEC) commissioner whining about it. I just shot back at him, joking around with him. We’ll make sure we’re aware of how sensitive people are around here."

TRANSLATION: URBAN, YOU'RE A WHINY CRY BABY GIRLY MAN.

Link: http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/feb/11/pearl-has-fun-kiffin-controversy/

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
fnmup.jpg

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Gatorhater4life checklist:

1. Take the time to create an account for a message board of a team that I don't like. check.

2. Proceed to think of the the most intelligent username I can come up with. check.

3. Create posts that no one cares about. double check.

4. Sand blast my vagina. check mate.

5. Douche thoroughly. Incomplete.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan

“I like to have fun with some things,” Kiffin said. “The example I can give you is that Steve Spurrier came out the first day I was here and accused me of recruiting without having passed the test (as required by the NCAA).

“I didn’t call the (SEC) commissioner whining about it. I just shot back at him, joking around with him. We’ll make sure we’re aware of how sensitive people are around here."

Link: http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2009/feb/11/pearl-has-fun-kiffin-controversy/

Let's see what you'll be saying after 9/19, vile troll.

Ya know, I ought to change my user name to "VolHater4Life". And I DO hate the viles - now just as much as I do the criminoles,

Tell you what - do all of ya'll have any Krispy Kremes left over that Phil didn't cram down his pie hole? I'm sure you do; so go ahead and shove them up Kiffykin's ass.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
And another thing, vile boy - Meyer didn't call the SEC commissioner to "whine" about it. He was out of town on personal business tending to his father, who's very sick. It's a case of your assclown coach having a serious case of diarhhea of the mouth - a punk who doesn't know when to shut up.

Let this buffoon keep running his mouth. When you get the crap beaten out of you, let's hear what you'll be saying then. You'll be standing there, wetting your pants, crying for your mommies.

inthestands

Gator Fan

You people are very arrogant considering you have a coach who has literally accomplished nothing... He rode Pete Carrol long enough to get a job in the NFL... Got there, made a bad team even worse, got fired and the team that fired him improved after he was fired... See, if I were and inbred sister F@cking Volunteer fan, I would be pissed about the Kiffin hiring. You guys brag about the fact that you took away 2 recruits that would never have even seen the field as Gators anyways... Have fun with those guys, meanwhile, we will be busy winning championships and helping UT make the decision to fire Kiffin after a few more a$$ beating from the Gators.:gator:

inthestands

Gator Fan
Oh and by the way, Urban Meyer hasn't even said anything about what Kiffin said... It was the UF Atheletic Department... at least they stick up for Urban... Ut's atheletic department had to spen the first month of Kiffin's tenure writing letters of repremand to Kiffy and his staff and writing letters of appology to the NCAA for recruiting violations... if you can read you should go look that up. 2 recruiting violations in the first couple of weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema