• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kiffin on SEC vs. Pac-10 recruiting

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Warning... MUTE your volume so you don't have to be subjected to that whiny voice we heard too much of last season.....when you click the OP's link.
IMO : Lame content, posted here to drive up hits.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Why he had to rip UF last year... UT lost its juice
Click Here

Kiffykins couldn't stand the heat of the SEC, so he bailed on UcheaT for the Pac10 - not to mention that he burned too many of his bridges while he was on Rocky Top. He couldn't walk in the tall weeds with the big dogs (Urban Meyer and Nick Saban), but he chose UF to take pot shots at because he was envious of the success Urban was enjoying. Yet when it came down to the nitty-gritty, UF beat the crap out of him in more ways than one. What a freaking coward.

tngator15

Gator Fan
I know this guy better than anybody on this forum. I hate him with a passion. Everyday during football season last year, I'd pick up the newspaper and low and behold, guess whose face is plastered on the front????? LAME KITTEN, because he's said something against UF or some recruit. I live in Knoxville by the way....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema