• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Keys To Victory For Florida Against Miami of Ohio

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
"Meyer deserves all the blame"? I'm sorry, but you're wrong. It's all on Addazio. HE is the offensive coordinator.

I didn't say Meyer deserves all the blame and I did say Addazio deserves blame.

That being said, Meyer is the head coach and his job is to have the team as a whole prepared to play. And it looks like only the defense was ready to play football.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I didn't say Meyer deserves all the blame and I did say Addazio deserves blame.

That being said, Meyer is the head coach and his job is to have the team as a whole prepared to play. And it looks like only the defense was ready to play football.

You stated "Meyer deserves the ultimate blame". That in itself insinuates your saying that the onus is all on him.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
You stated "Meyer deserves the ultimate blame". That in itself insinuates your saying that the onus is all on him.

The onus for having the team ready to play is on him. Clearly, the offense wasn't ready and the fact that something as simple as a snap couldn't be worked on in practice is not a good sign. How could the staff not have noticed there was a problem because I doubt Pouncey woke up this morning and forgot how to snap the ball?

As I said earlier, it's a good thing we're playing Miami, because USF would beat this team and I don't even want to think about how badly Bama would take the team we're seeing behind the woodshed.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
The onus for having the team ready to play is on him. Clearly, the offense wasn't ready and the fact that something as simple as a snap couldn't be worked on in practice is not a good sign. How could the staff not have noticed there was a problem because I doubt Pouncey woke up this morning and forgot how to snap the ball?

As I said earlier, it's a good thing we're playing Miami, because USF would beat this team and I don't even want to think about how badly Bama would take the team we're seeing behind the woodshed.

Our offensive woes are on ADDAZIO; this is his MO.

Adjustments will be made between the end of this game and the USF game next week; knowing Meyer he'll answer to a bad showing the week before. He did make a mistake in having too much confidence in Mike Pouncey; that was a judgment call on his part and I'll call him on that one there. However, his assistants are entrusted with having their particular position players ready for gameday, and obviously some of them aren't doing their jobs.

Urban can't afford to take a passive role anymore; he needs to once again take the bull by the horns and resume his position of last year. It was a lesson learned on his part. When this team is down, we always manage to bounce back. We'll be ready for next week.

hell the show south carolina put on the other night makes us look like crap

and i agree USF would prolly beat us today sadly

we need atleast another TD or 2 to make this respectable. come on damn it!!!!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Jeff Demps is one of my favorite current Gators, and if there's one guy that deserves to be graded a Champion today it's him. Great TD rush on his part.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
CRAP -Gillislee fumbled and turned the ball over.

Bet the ranch - Urban will be tearing his offensive assistants a new one over this game today.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES - YES! Damn good reception by Rainey on that long 4th down for a TD! Game ball to that cat!

Ya know, as butt-ugly as this game was I'll take the win. We got this one by the seat of our pants, but we definitely have some work to do.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Urban will be tearing some guys - both players AND assistant coaches - a new one after today. I'll take the win, as sloppy as it was, but we need to clean up our act.

Jaye Howard, Jeff Demps, Janoris Jenkins, Omarius Hines and Ahmad Black should grade out as Champions today. Chris Rainey and Trey Burton deserve a game ball for the way they played today. The rest of them should be in the doghouse and for good reason.

BIG changes need to be made to our O-line. The way they played today was unacceptable.

Defense may win games, but they can't carry the load for this team this year. Our offense needs to kick things up another notch and learn from the mistakes that were made today.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
"Meyer deserves all the blame"? I'm sorry, but you're wrong. It's all on Addazio. HE is the offensive coordinator.

I agree plus Mike Pouncey can't snap worth a crap. They need to move him back to guard. This :censored: isn't going to fly playing against Bama, UGA, and maybe a few other teams. IF the offensive plays like this, the Gators will need to hire a new Offensive Coordinator. Also give some credit to Miami of OH they played all out. Man, hope Urban's health is intact after this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema