• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Keys To Victory For Florida Against Miami of Ohio

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
"The University of Florida football team opens its season Saturday with a home game against Miami of Ohio. Rock 104 and WRUF will have live coverage of the game starting with the Call A Mattress Super Store First And Ten Pregame Show all the way through to our Extra Point Post Game Show driven by Palm Chevrolet.

Here are our keys to a Gator win this week…"
: http://www.am850.com/index.php?id=3839

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I really think the Gators 2nd string could run out on the field and beat Miami of Ohio. The key to victory is just play smart and avoid costly turnovers.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Who'd a thunk we'd score our first TD of the year on defense? Great heads-up play by Janoris Jenkins on that pick-six.

Our offense seems to be doing the pee-pee dance out there; they can't seem to hang onto the ball, and Mike Pouncey isn't making very good snaps. NO EXCUSE for Deonte Thompson to have not caught that long bomb from Brantley, either. Our O-line needs to be more effective, and Steve Addazio has some explaining to do.

You can bet that Coach Meyer will read these guys the riot act at halftime. Whatever is going on, they need to cut the crap and play their game. Defense may win championships, but they can't be the bread-and-butter of this team. Adjustments need to be made to generate some offense, and Urban needs to sit down w/ Addazio. He can't afford to take a passive role anymore.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Brantley has done well today, no real mistakes. Has made some good Throws and now has his first TD this year.

Thompson has to bring down that deep ball tho.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Seems now our guys are starting to get their ducks in a row.

In spite of a crappy snap from Mike Pouncey, Omarius Hines ran in the TD to make it 14-3 UF.

Great INT by Ahmad Black; he's back to his old form. Miami's Merriweather being ejected for U/C only adds insult to injury on their part.

Deep red zone position; Trey Burton gets his first TD as a Gator. Way to go; 21-3 Gators.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
omar hunter, jaye howard, and sharriff floyd are gonna be a problem in the middle for the next few yrs

In spite of what I had said, I have a feeling that defense will help win games for us this season.

Sharrif Floyd and Trey Burton are impressive as freshmen playing their first game at he college level.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Urban may seem a bit "calmer" to the ESPN announcers, but deep down he's PISSED. I have a feeling that the shit's gonna hit the fan.

Our offensive woes are on Steve Addazio. NO EXCUSES for the lack of production or adequate preparation. I don't like to solely point the finger at a coach, but Addazio must be held accountable here. No excuse for Mike Pouncey to make all those crappy snaps; no excuse for those turnovers. Adjustments will be made; you can count on that.

yea addazion needs to stop doing so many runs and outs when the short stuffs not working

just let brantley sling it damn it!

and the o-line is playing terrible too

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
yea addazion needs to stop doing so many runs and outs when the short stuffs not working

just let brantley sling it damn it!

and the o-line is playing terrible too

We need to clean up our act. Urban was spot-on in saying "Bad ball, bad ball. That's about as bad as we've played around here. We played good defense, but we've gotta tighten up on offense. We're making too many damn mistakes. 14 net yards? I'd say everything. 14 net yards??"

These kids are gonna catch hell for that first half.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Are you freaking kidding me, this is some CRAP.

Changes will be made before next week.

Mike Pouncey is shooting himself in the foot at center. One change will be made at this position for sure.

Our O-line needs to kick things up a notch. If I were Urban Meyer, I'd sit down w/ Addazio and get things cleared up.

Moses Jenkins is down. Not good.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
This falls on the coaching staff. Horrible playcalling on offense. And Meyer deserves the ultimate blame for this offensive offense and the fact that something simple as snapping the ball can't be done properly.

All I know is that if they play this way against USF next week, they will lose.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
This falls on the coaching staff. Horrible playcalling on offense. And Meyer deserves the ultimate blame for this offensive offense and the fact that something simple as snapping the ball can't be done properly.

All I know is that if they play this way against USF next week, they will lose.

"Meyer deserves all the blame"? I'm sorry, but you're wrong. It's all on Addazio. HE is the offensive coordinator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema