• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Key to Winning against Kentucky?

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
DB's gotta step up, Woodson is no joke at QB
and D Line has to get it going and put pressure on Woodson.

Offensively, keep the same gameplan we had against LSU (move the ball around), but EXECUTE that gameplan.

timbok

VIP Member
They need to score,score,score...pound it down Kentucky's throats...until you hear the screaming from the gull bladder

Joe

Gator Fan
They need to score,score,score...pound it down Kentucky's throats...until you hear the screaming from the gull bladder

What's a gull bladder? I think the key is defense. Kentucky's offense is the real deal this year; they just shredded one of the top defensive teams in the nation.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Put the pressure on Woodson! Don't give him time to do any damage. The pass rush is very important.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I think we need to put pressure on Woodson first off. Even if we don't get the sacks make him work for every throw. And lineman and linebackers, if you can't get to him, put your hands up. Nothing frustrates me more than a lineman attempting to sack a QB and not getting close to getting him and not putting his hands up and seeing that QB throwing the ball and getting a first down.

Offense, first off, we need some better play calling. Second, we need to execute. And special teams will need to be special. :)

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Def. need to mix it up on offense, there are so many weapons lets use them all. The defense has to pressure and has to cover. Kentucky can play they showed that last week, this isn't the same old Kentucky. Also the guys have to play a full 60 minutes!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
One thing I think could give us a BIG ADVANTAGE is that Meyer and company had an extra week to prepare for this one game. So i am interested in seeing what tricks Meyer has up his sleeve and if he can come up with the perfect game plan. Also, I think the fact Kentucky is coming off a very emotional, win and the biggest win ever in their program could be an advantage to us also. They may not be getting respect being an underdog to us at home after just beating the #1 team in the country, but it is very hard to beat two great teams in a row when these game will have been so emotional.:Banana:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema