• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jimbo Fisher getting it done?

greggcowan

VIP Member
You know.....It's kind of funny. There are 2 teams in the country that I hate probably more than anyone else. Penn State and Florida State..... But as much as it pains me, I have to say the same about both of them......Neither ever stays down for long. As far as getting back to their 90's form, I don't know about that.

Considering The Gator's success, and the begining of an emergance from south and central Florida universities......FSU is finding that recruiting isn't as easy as it used to be.

Regardless of anything I have said I believe it still goes back to my opening comment. FSU never stays down for long....Bastards!!!! ha ha ha....

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
My (grown)step kids are fsu fans (YUK) and so it's been a great couple seasons for this Gator house!
I don't know if the new asst. coaches can help them out, we'll see.
They can only get better, though...they can't get much worse.... hahaha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema