• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jeff Demps

GoGators01

Gator Fan
he was good his first two years but i think hes really turning into a special player. id consider him one of the better running backs in the country. hes been excellent on kick returns too. he could have heisman potential before he leaves.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
he was good his first two years but i think hes really turning into a special player. id consider him one of the better running backs in the country. hes been excellent on kick returns too. he could have heisman potential before he leaves.

He's one of my favorite Gators right now - he's an emerging leader on offense. Glad we won him over from that school out west!

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
ya he made a good decision staying another year hes gonna get alot more touches and shine this year no matter what we do as a team, he sould really improve his nfl stock this year

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
ya he made a good decision staying another year hes gonna get alot more touches and shine this year no matter what we do as a team, he sould really improve his nfl stock this year

I would hope he stays for his senior year and gets his degree; apparently his ambition is to become a football coach.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I would hope he stays for his senior year and gets his degree; apparently his ambition is to become a football coach.

I saw that under his name during the game. If he's getting career advice from his coaches I would bet he will be here as a senior. All the better for us as fans....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema