• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

J. Winston Cited for Shoplifting at Tallahassee Publix

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
http://espn.go.com/college-football...ton-florida-state-seminoles-cited-shoplifting

Free Seafood University Strikes again

BmekWi_IMAAZO3l.jpg

Not arrested. TPD has clarified that he was given a citation. The TPD is alive and well for Free Seafood U
When I first heard Jameis Winston and crabs, I thought it was going to involve his previous transgressions

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Welcome to FSU, where crabs are more important than the safety and dignity of female students.

Escambia94

FSU:
  • Free Shoes University '93
  • Forced Sex University '13
  • Free Seafood University '14

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
'Bout time OUR cops started "citing" 'stead of "busting", right? Then again, they've had a longer, more practiced tradition with this sort of thing in Tallahassee.
(...and OUR most notable recent QB is famous for being controversially "too decent", rather than a rapist, for example, after all)

Escambia94

I used to like being the nice guy, but now I realize that nice guys finish last. Florida needs to stop recruiting clean cut Christian kids and start recruiting rapists.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I used to like being the nice guy, but now I realize that nice guys finish last. Florida needs to stop recruiting clean cut Christian kids and start recruiting rapists.
RE the disagreement(s):
C'mon guys--it's a JOKE!
I mean, this is E- talkin' here; Most of us know where he's comin' from by now...but sad to say, I've had the thought myself, for real...Not rapists and flash prima donna twistoids, maybe, but there's no denying that those Meyer-"boys-will-be-boys"-teams did fare well out there--'til the shit built up and we weren't a team anymore. Gotta wonder if it was all worth it--but then there's "4-and-8" (...or maybe that's WHY "4-and-8". Eventually, at any rate.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema