• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is UF Top 5 material?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
All teams are allowed to have bad games every now and then. However, have we really been battle tested yet? Tennessee is 2-2 and they were supposed to be our tough matchup.

I'm curious to see how the pollsters will rank us after an average showing against Ole Miss.

stewart

Gator Fan
They're definitely top 5 material. I think they're ranked at #4 where they belong. OU deserves to be #3.

Swampman

VIP Member
The Gators are top 5 material. If you win a NC and are 4-0 so far in the next year, you definitely deserve it.

timbok

VIP Member
Ok..if the Gat-ors beat Auburn...they will be #3...if they can beat LSU...in LSU...they will be tied with USC..
then u play kentucky and georgia on the road..if u win those games..def. 1

preachinGator

VIP Member
I am going with swampman on this one. One of the factors that I haven't heard a lot about this year is STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE.

The SEC has been declared the DADDY of the conferences and there are "SIX" SEC teams in the top 25 with 4 in the top 15 and S. Car. 16th. I suppose we will find out in 2 weeks at LSU???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema