• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is UF a problem school?

ilovegators

VIP Member
Got this from another site. What do you think?

Is UF is problem school or is it that UF has become a very high-profile program under Meyer and is constantly under scrutiny?

greggcowan

VIP Member
I agree.... with success comes scrutiny......

I really think if you were to dig deep enough you would find these things at every university. First off...NCAA is BIG business, there is so much pressure to win. And second...we are talking about 18 - 21 year olds here.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Every school has issues with athletes, whether it's drugs or drinking. UF has had some more serious issues with Atkins and D Webb lately, but I think for the most part it's because we're in the spotlight. Everyone is watching us.

carolinathru&thru

VIP Member
It seems like every school in the country has legal issues. It's not just you guys.

Look at South Carolina. We had a player on crack (kicked off team), a guy who stole a tv from a dorm (kicked off team), four who stole computers from the University to vent their anger after USC declined a bowl bid (most stayed on the team). This was all two years ago. After Steve got here, we haven't had that much trouble.

But anyway, the moral of the story is don't feel bad. It's not just the Gators.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema